Saturday, December 7, 2013

Winter Frost Trees

It's snowing here in Kalamazoo, Michigan today. It's a pretty, light, fluffy snow.  I love to stamp as you all know but when it's this time of year and I'm making Christmas cards and projects, seeing the snow come down is to relaxing and soothing.

I've change up my card for today. Instead of just stamping or using the Big Shot, or fancy foils or Glimmer paper, I just pulled out some of the Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper and used that as the focus of my card. This one is clean and simple but very eye catching.



Along with Winter Frost paper I pulled out my Petite Pennants Builder punch for the trees. I used the Window Punch for the tree trunks and cut off the rounded end. At the top of each tree I added a Rhinestone Basic medium size rhinestone.
To raise the trees up and give a 3-D effect, I used Stampin' Dimensionals. Snail was used to adhere the tree trunks to the Whisper White card stock. The base of the card is Soft Sky.
The sentiment is from a kit I get on a monthly basic. The kit featured the Christmas stamp. 

I hope you are having a great week end. 
Until next time...Happy Stampin' !

Remember, my Stampin' Up! store is always open.
Just click here


As promised, tomorrow  I will post the tutorial for making a curly paper wreath

Jane
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment