Thursday, December 5, 2013

Day 14 of 20 Days/20 Cards...Another Nontraditional Color Card


Today I have another nontraditional color Christmas card. I used Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, and Whisper White colors from Stampin' Up!


I have always liked pink and brown together but haven't tried this combination on a Christmas card. With the added Gold Embossing and Basic Rhinestones and Basic Pearls I really like how it turned out. I added another layer to the cut out Poinsettia to give the card more dimension.

Stampin' Up! Products I used to make this card

Joyful Christmas and Gorgeous Grunge stamp sets
Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette card stock
Basic Rhinestones and Pearls
Owl Builder Punch
Gold  and Clear Embossing Powder
Encore Gold Embossing Ink
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Paper Trimmer
Paper Snips
Stampin' Dimensionals

To make this card you can go to my online store and shop 24 hours a day. Click here

Until next time...Happy Stampin'!
Jane
post signature
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Pretty color combo. I like non-traditional Christmas colors. btw, the current LNS challenge is non-traditional colors. You should participate.

    ReplyDelete