Wednesday, December 11, 2013

18th Day of 20 Days/ 20 Cards .....A Country Christmas Tree



This card is really a change of style for me.  Just a little glimmer with the Champagne Glimmer paper in the middle of the tree.  I started out with Crumb Cake card stock. I used the Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die and ran it through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. The base and top layer of the card are Crumb Cake card stock. I ran the top layer through the Big Shot using the Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder.
To make the tree, I used Season of Style Designer Washi Tape from the Holiday Catalog. I started at the bottom and left some tape on both sides, ripped the tape and folded the extra behind the tree. I did this with all the Washi Tape. I used Snail Adhesive to adhere the Glimmer paper to the tree. I continued to apply the Washi tape up to the very top. For the tree trunk I used 5/8" Crochet Trim and folded it over and adhered it using Mini Glue Dots. I used Linen Thread on the left hand side of the card and tied it in a bow.  I used the Large Oval Punch and the Scallop Oval Punch for the sentiment.

You can find all the products needed to make this card on my Stampin' Up! online store. Just click here

Until next time...Happy Stampin'!
Jane
post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment