Monday, December 30, 2013

Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Thank You Card



This time of year I need a lot of thank you cards. I will be sending this card out to someone from my Christmas list. This beautiful card is made with Peaceful Petals Stamp Set and Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Card from the Occasions Catalog which will go live on January 3, 2014.
I used Whisper White card stock for the flower and Gumball Green card stock for the leaves. I embossed the flower with clear embossing powder after I stamped the image with Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad. The leaves I stamped with Wild Wasabi Embossing power and used the Heat Tool for the flowers and leaves to melt the embossing powder. 
I stamped the flower three times and using a Blender Pen I colored the flowers with Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' pad then cut out the middle and top sections, and the leaves using my Paper Snips. I layered the flowers using Stampin' Dimensionals.
I used So Saffron Stampin' Write Marker to color in the center of the flower.  I really like the look of the Watercolor note cards.


20% Demonstrator Discount
For 3 Days Only I am offering you my Demonstrator Discount of 20% on any products you wish. Go to my online store and shop and I will send you a check with the 20% discount. I can not offer discounts with my online store. The products will come to your door! This is so exciting! The more you buy the more you save.
This offer is only from me...Jane Giggy.
This offer expires on December 31st at Midnight. 
To shop click HERE

If you have any questions leave me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can, or email me. Just click on the link here on my blog that says "email me".

Until next time...
Happy Stampin'!
Jane
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Jane, your watercolor card is soooo PRETTY. Love the effect you created. It belongs in a museum!!! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete