Friday, December 13, 2013

Day 20 for 20 Days/ 20 Cards...Remember Mega Blog Candy Give-a-way

 I think this card and matching bag are so cute. Love the little reindeer. I think grown ups would like to receive these.







The girls will be getting Avon gifts and Christian...well Bompa is in charge of his gift.

Products I used to make the card and box

Very Merry Tags and Color Me Christmas stamp sets
Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler card stock
Season of Style designer series paper
3/8" Bights Glimmer Brads
 Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon
1/4" Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Real Red, Gumball Green, Chocolate Chip, and Creamy Creamy Carmel Stampin' Markers
Fancy Favor Die now retired
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Snail Adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals


********Blog Candy********

The double-Pocket Card is ONE Blog Candy I want to give to someone who leaves me a comment telling me if you have your Christmas cards finished and sent out.

I am giving away 5 different Christmas Gifts all the same day. You have 5 chances to win Blog Candy as a Christmas present from me! 
 
1. Leave me a comment by 12-15-13 Sunday night at 6:00 p.m. if you would like your name in the drawing to win this beautiful Double-Pocket Christmas card.
 OR
2. I will be drawing a name to win a beautiful gift card holder. 
OR
3. I will be drawing a name to win 4 Red and White Simply Pressed Clay Candy Canes for your tree.
OR
4. I will be drawing a name to win a beautiful Christmas tree ornament.
OR
5. I will be drawing a name to win 2 Double-Pocket cards. One Birthday card and One Thank You card.

Until next time...Happy Stampin'!
Jane
post signature








No comments:

Post a Comment