Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 13 of 20 Days/ 20 Cards..Nontraditional Colors

It's hard to believe that this is the 13th card I've posted in 20 Days/ 20 Cards.  Today I have a nontraditional color card. Years ago, we would never see any nontraditional colors in Christmas cards. How times have changed. I used Crumb Cake card stock for the base of my card. That set the stage for the completed look of the card. See what you think.

Again, I'm using my favorite stamp set from the Holiday Catalog, Joyful Christmas
 This card is almost monotone. The colors featured are Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Brushed Gold.

Products Used for this card

 
Joyful Christmas stamp set
Crumb cake, Very Vanilla, and Brushed Gold card stock
Linen Thread
Basic Rhinestones and Basic Pearls
Mini Trio Star Punch, Old Builder Punch
Paper Snips, Paper Trimmer
Tombow Liquid Glue

You can purchase the above Stampin' Up! product and many more products at my online store. Click here 

Until next time...Happy Stampin'!
Jane
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment