More Halloween Projects
This afternoon I have two Toxic Treats Luminaries to share with you. I used the Toxic Treats and the Googly Ghouls stamp sets from the Holiday Catalog, Window Sheets, VersaMark stamp pad, Stampin' Up! Black Glitter now retired, black ribbon, battery operated tea lights, some mica flakes and my heat tool.
I save glass jars and today it came in handy. The smaller one on the right is a candle holder I found at the dollar store.
They look much better when lit and especially at night time.
I cut a piece of window sheet that would fit on the inside of each glass container. I stamped with VeraMark, sprinkled with black embossing powder and heat set it with my heat tool. When cooled I set the window sheet inside the glass jar with the embossed image facing the outside. I added some mica flakes because I felt like the candle needed something to set on.
What you need to make these Toxic Treats Luminaries
Googly Ghouls stamp set Clear pg. 17 #128063 $12.95
Toxic Treats stamp set pg. 25 #127901 $20.95
Window Sheets pg.160 #114323 $4.95 for 2 sheets 12' x 12"
VersaMark pg. 159 # 102283 $7.50
3/8" Black Taffeta Ribbon pg. 173 # 119962 $6.95
New Heat Tool pg. 159 #129053 $ 29.95
Non Stampin' Up!
Battery Operated tea lights
To purchase any of the above Stampin' Up! products click here
Keep checking back for more Halloween projects this week!