Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Treat Time

Today I have couple of treat container ideas that I think you will love!


 All of these little cuties are made from the Petite Purse Bigz L Die. The finished size is 2 7/8" X 1 3/4" x 1 3/8". Aren't they just too cute! I filled them with candy and they are all ready to go to a little boy or girl for Halloween Trick or Treat!
 This is the front of the Purse without the handle. I just turned the purse around and didn't attach the handle and then decorated with Halloween faces.
The next Halloween treat containers are an old stand by. The original idea came from sour cream containers that restaurants served with baked potatoes.

 I made mine larger; 6" x 6" filled with candy and sealed the ends with Sticky Tape.  How much nicer to give candy in one of these.

I'm still working on more Halloween surprises. Be sure to check back often to see what I've been up to.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

1 comment:

  1. I just love all your Hallowe'en goodies, Jane! And these little purses decorated are just adorable :)
    Thanks for sharing
    ~Deb at www.stampandcreate.net

    ReplyDelete