Thursday, October 4, 2012

Perfect Pennants Halloween Banner

Today I have pretty Halloween banner that doubles as a birthday banner for our niece, Amanda who turns 23 on October 27th. This year we are having a Halloween Birthday Party for her. 


To start, I measured out the length of ribbon I would need and then ran the card stock and designer series papers through the Big Shot using the Perfect Pennants BigzL Die. This makes the whole process go very quickly. I would hate to have to cut out all the pennants by hand. I used Designer Series Brights Stacks in Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie. I used Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant card stock.

More Stampin' Up! products I used

Silver and Champagne Glimmer paper

Perfect Pennant BigzL Die
Big Shot Machine
Typeset Alphabet Bizg Die
Ittly Bitty Shape Punch Pack
Mulitpurpose Liquid Glue
1 3/4" Stripped Pumpkin Pie Ribbon;retired 
Gold Brads; retired
Large Star Punch; retired
1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch

Non Stampin' Up! products
Glue Gun
Black Tulle Circles

For any of the Stampin' Up! products click here 
More Halloween projects tomorrow.
Happy Stampin'
Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment