Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lollie Pumpkins and Stamped Candle

I'm so excited today to show you my lollie pumpkins and stamped candle.
I'm holding two clasess in October where you will learn to make one of these pumpkins, how to stamp on a candle and how to antique the leaves to make them look real.


I have seen a variety of ideas making the candle and pumpkins. I decided to use my own idea of stamping with the Wonderfall stamp set and used the Autumn Accents Bigz Die and the Big Shot to cut out the leaves.
I have room for 7 participants for each class.
Be sure to email me to register by October 25th so I can have all your supplies ready for the class.

Saturday October 27th 1pm-4:30 pm 
Saturday October 27th 5:30 pm-8:30 pm

$15.00 for the class...if you order the Autumn Accents Bigz Die and Wonderfall stamp set at the class, you will receive 15% off these items. Bring a friend and your cost is only $10.00.

It's so much fun making the pumpkins and stamping on a candle. You will receive a instruction sheet at class time.
Don't miss out on all the fun!
Happy Stampin!
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment