Monday, October 1, 2012

Pizza Circle Pumpkins

Today I have another Halloween 3-D project; Pizza cardboard circle pumpkins.
I used three 12 inch cardboard pizza circles. I cut them out free hand in different shapes and sizes and covered them with Wicked Fun Specialty designer paper from the Clearance Rack that you can find here



I cut a stem out of the left over cardboard and attached it to the back of the pumpkin using my glue gun. I used the Autumn Accents Bigz Die and ran it through the Big Shot Die Cutting machine and used my glue gun to adhere the leaves to the pumpkin.
I cut 12" by 1/8" strips from left over designer series paper and curled it around a paint brush handle before attaching them to the pumpkin.

What you need to make these pumpkins

Wicked Fun Specialty Paper from the clearance Rack
Multipurpose Liquid Glue pg.177 # 110755 $3.95
 Autumn Accents Bigz Die pg. 33 #127812 $21.95

Non Stampin' Up!
3 pizza circles

This would be a good project to make with your children or grandchildren. They store flat so you can have these pumpkins year after year.
Happy Stampin'!
Jane

 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, Jane! Your pumpkins are so cute!
    hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete