Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Holiday Frame Card meets Ornament Punch Card

Today I have a couple of card from a class I had in September. We used the Ornament Punch for one and the new Holiday Frame in the Holiday Catalog for the other.

This was a fun card to make. I use Cherry Clobber, and Whisper White card stock, Be of Good Cherry designer series paper, Gumball Green Stampin' Pad, Ornament Punch, Cherry Clobber Baker's Twine and two Rhinestone Jewels; colored red with a Sharpie marker, SNAIL adhesive, and Glue Dots to attach the Baker's Twine.

For this card I chose the Holiday Frame from the Holiday catalog. After cutting the frame out with the Big Shot, I cut around the wreath. I used Whisper White, Gumball Green and Cherry Clobber card stock, Joyous Celebrations stamp set also from the Holiday catalog, Owl Builder punch for the holly berries, Large Oval Punch, Rose Red 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, the uni-ball Signo Gel Pen to highlight the Holly berries, SNAIL and Stampin' Dimensionals.

Click here for any of the Stampin' Up! products 
Happy Stampin'
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment