Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween Wreath

I'm still making Halloween projects. Today I have a Halloween Wreath made with a straw wreath, a variety of Stampin' Up! designer series papers and card stock.


 I used now retired Stampin' Up! Wicked Fun Specialty and Pick your Poison designer series papers from the Clearance Rack
In addition I used Whisper White, Tangerine Tango and Basic Black card stock.
A straw wreath is so messy once you remove the plastic, I left the plastic on and covered the entire wreath with now retired Pumpkin Pie 1 1/4" Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon. I chose Basic Black 1 1/4 " Stripped Grosgrain Ribbon for the bow.

 Stampin' Up! Products you will need to make this wreath

Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Autumn Accents Bigz Die
Simply Scored Scoring Tool
Tabletop Paper Cutter
1 3/8" Circle Punch
BoHo Blossoms Punch
Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die
Sticky Strip

Non Stampin' Up! Items
Straw Wreath
Straight pins
Glue and Glue Gun 
Wirer to make loop to hang wreath 

 Be sure to check out my 24/7 Stampin' Up! online store for all your Stampin' Up! needs.

I'll be back with more Halloween projects
Hope you are having a great week end!
Happy Stampin' !
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment