Thursday, November 21, 2013

Today is the First Day of 20 Days...20 Cards

Christmas will be here soon. Hopefully you will get some ideas to make your own homemade cards. Here and there I will add a 3-D Christmas project. Be sure to check back each day so you won't miss out on great card and projects for Christmas.

Day 1. Heat embossing and Dry embossing

I used Calm Christmas stamp set from the Holiday Catalog along with Northern Flurry Embossing Folder.  I ran the Northern Flurry Folder through the Big Shot using Whisper White card stock. I used a Sponge Dauber to add the Gold Encore Ink on the snow flakes, cut out the angel and used Stampin' Dimensionals to raise the aangel off from the card to give depth to the image. I used Whisper White card stock for the card base and the card front.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment