Friday, November 8, 2013

Fabulous Friday

Welcome to another Fabulous Friday! Today I have a gift card holder idea. I've seen it online so it's not my own design. I made it with Real Red card stock and then in Red Metal Sheet. I bought my metal sheets online from Monica at www.addadlittle dazzel.com I embossed them both in Gold and Basic Rhinestones for the center and adhered the flower to a Kraft Pillow Die.

I really like the Red Metal look especially after it was embossed in Gold Embossing powder.

 I don't which one I like best. This is so pretty too. Just open one end and slip your gift card in and you have one of your Christmas gifts all set.
To purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products just click here and you will be directed to  my online store.
Hope you have a great week end. Hope you can find time for a little stamping.
Until next time...
Happy Stampin' 
Jane

post signature


1 comment:

  1. Both versions are pretty. I love using the metal sheets.

    ReplyDelete