Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 3 20 Days...20 Cards

Today I want to share one of my Thanksgiving cards I sent out to family and friends. Although we have gone through a lot of changes in our country lately, we still have so much to be thankful for. I'm thankful that my parents raised me in a Christian home. They taught me good manner, morals and values. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband of 48 years. Three years ago in October he had two heart attacks in one day and ended up have Double By-Pass Heart Surgery. He returned to work three months later and has been working full time ever since. Thank The Lord!

I'm thankful for our wonderful children; Dan Giggy, Pam Sward, and Mary Fee. I'm so thankful for the greatest in-law children anyone could ask for Maria Giggy and Brian Fee.
I'm thankful for our precious grandchildren. Paige, 20; Anna, 18; Sarah, 16; Rebekah, 14; Hannah,14; Christian, 13; and Olivia, 12. That old Sunday School Hymn Jesus Loves the Little Children comes to mind. All children in the world are precious in his site.
 And thanks to the advancement of technology, I have made so many online friends over the past few years. You all are great and I appreciate the nice comments you leave on my blog or email to me. I'm thankful for you.

I'm so grateful for so many things it could fill a book. I tried to get this thought across in my Thanksgiving card.



Here is my third card in 20 Days...20 Cards to share with you today. With the temperature in the low 30's and a couple of inches of snow on the ground, I'm in the Christmas Spirit.
I love this card. I used Tim Holt's die, Poinsettia, chose Real Red and Whisper White card stock. I ran the Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot embossing with the Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder and used a Sponge Dauber inked with Gold Encore Ink to add interest to the background. I stamped the sentiment using Gold Encore Ink. The center of the Poinsettia are Rhinestones Basics.
The card base is Whisper White card stock.

All afternoon I have been creating more cards and several 3-D projects. I'm really excited to share them with you. I wanted to have a 3-D project for you today but it needs a little more tweaking before I post it.

To purchase any Stampin' Up! products just click here

Stampin' Up! has many great products on sale. Don't miss out!
It's still time to leave me a comment and have your name in the drawing for this beautiful homemade Christmas I made for the lucky persons name I draw tomorrow!

I will announce the winner tomorrow here on my blog. Be sure to check in to see if your name was drawn!
Until next time...Happy Stampin!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment