Friday, November 29, 2013


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We enjoyed spending the day with our children and grandchildren.

Today I have card 6 and 7 to share with you. The first card is called White on White. A very simple, fresh look with just a touch of silver ribbon and Basic Rhinestones.

 The card, base and card front are Whisper White. I stamped the poinsettia in Versa Mark Ink and embossed with White Embossing Powder on Velum card stock. I cut the flower out and used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the flower to the card. I cut the circle out of the top layer by using a circle from the Circle Collection and ran it through the Big Shot. I then ran the card stock through the Big Shot again using the Beautiful Baroque Embossing Folder.
The silver ribbon is from the Holiday Catalog.


The second card has a beautiful sentiment adhered to a doily and Lavender Lace card stock; now retired. I have a good friend that loves anything in the purple family so I save all my purple card stock and designer Series Papers cards for her.


This stamp is O Holy Night from the Holiday catalog. I love it because it says it all. I used Silver Sparkle on the card base to look like twinkling stars. I chose the Tea Lace Paper Doily because is is delicate and dainty and adds so much to the over all look of the card. The card base if Whisper White card stock.

Until next time...Happy Stampin!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment