Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 5 of 20 days/20 cards

Happy Thanksgiving Eve. I think you are really going to love this card...it's so cute. I used the Best of Snow one of the Best Stamp set  from 25 Years of  Stampin.' Up!

Little Hedgehog making friends with his snowman. I used Winter Frost Designer Series Paper for the background of the Framelits.The colors are Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate and Island Indigo. 
The card base in made from Whisper White card stock as well as the sentiment with "Very Merry" stamped on the Window Punch. Silver Glimmer Paper is punched with the Modern Label Punch. I used the Label Collections Framelits  and ran them through the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine using Whisper White card stock. The background ink is Soft Sky. 

All products I used on this card can be found at my online store. Just click here
                             
                Wishing all of you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.
Until next time...Happy Stampin!
Jane         
post signature
                                                                                         

1 comment: