Monday, November 25, 2013

Day 4 of 20 Days/20 Cards

Good Morning! I will be posting twice today so I can announce the winner of my homemade Christmas Ornament. As I mention yesterday, I have been working on many different projects and cards to share with you. I wish I could post them all at once, I'm so excited to share them.


 This card was so much fun to make. I really like the Whisper White, Crumb Cake, and the Brushed Gold card stocks together. I used White Vellum card stock with White Embossing Powder for the Poinsettia. I chose Gold Encore Ink for all the inked areas on the card.  I used Rhinestone Basics and punched small circles out of the Brushed Gold card stock at accents. I thought the Apothecary Accent Framelit Die was perfect to adhere the Poinsettia stamped image. The large Oval was used for the background for "Merry Christmas" from  the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. A non traditional look but I think the Poinsettia pulls everything together to please the eye.

Thank you for stopping by. I will be posting again after 6:00 p.m. EST to announce the winner of my Christmas Ornament.
To purchase any Stampin' Up! Products just click here It will take you to my Stampin' Up! online store. You can shop 24-7...even in your PJ's!
post signature
Until next time...Happy Stampin'!
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment