Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thanksgiving Curly Paper Wreath

I finished my Thanksgiving wreath today and I really like the way it turned out. The Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper is perfect for Fall cards, paper projects, and wreaths.




I used the largest Framelit of the Labels Collection, Apothecary Accents, and the Thankful die from the Expressions Thinlits Dies.

To make your own wreath you will need:

6 sheets of Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper
Bone Folder 
Ribbon
Paper Cutter 

Non-Stampin' Up! items:
12 inch white Styrofoam wreath
About 150 straight pins.

Today is my 99th post. When I reach 100th post I am giving away some blog candy. I will announce the time and date for you to leave me a comment to have your name put in a drawing.
This is what I'm giving away.

 This beautiful Christmas Ornament made with Festive Flurry Bundle of Festive Flurry Stamps and Festive Flurry Framelits Dies, Coastal Cabana and Whisper white card stock. Coastal Cabana Stampin' Classic Stamp Pad. I used a large Rhinestone in the middle and smaller ones on the biggest Snowflake. To add more glimmer I used Silver Glimmer Paper. As a hanger for  your ornament I added some of Stampin' Up!  Silver 1/8" Ribbon.

Don't forget to check out my online store for all Stampin' Up! specials and beautiful products. Click here

If would like Santa to shop for your Stampin' Up! Christmas gifts, email me with your Wish List.

Until next time...Happy Stampinn!
Jane
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment