Saturday, October 19, 2013

Witches's Brew Curly Halloween Wreath

More Halloween today. As I mentioned yesterday, I love making the curly paper wreath's. Today I have another Halloween wreath using the new Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper.
I used a 12" white Styrofoam wreath.. I only needed 6 sheets of double-sided designer Series paper. After cutting the 1/2" x 12" strips, I curled the paper with my bone folder just like you would curly ribbon.  I used about 150 straight pins for the wreath. After the paper is curled, poke the straight pin in the middle of the paper and poke into the wreath. I used my glue gun to adhere the bat to the ribbon. That's it!
Once the paper is the way you want it on the wreath, you can add ribbon for a hanger and an embellishment if you'd like.
I used the bat from the Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit at the bottom on top of my bow. The ribbon is retired but it looked so cute on my wreath.

  How cute and sparkly (is that a word) is the bat?
I added strips of 1/2" x 12" Champagne Glimmer paper to make the wreath pop! Love it!


What you need to make this wreath:
Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit # 132698
Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper #132185 
Champagne Glimmer Paper # 127885

Non  Stampin' Up! Products
White Styrofoam wreath
Straight pins 
Glue gun and glue stick
Hope you are having a great week end.
Until next time...Happy Stamin'!
Jane
post signature




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous wreath! They are so very pretty but seem to be a lot of work! Think I'll just enjoy looking at yours! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete