Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesdays Terrific Tips Stampin' Up! 25th Birthday...25% off 25 Stamp Sets



This week is Stampin' Up! 25th Birthday! We are having a Huge Stamp Sale. 25% off from 25 selected Stamp Sets Beginning today, October 22nd through October 28th. 
This message will be here at the top of my blog until the end of the day on October 28th. For additional posts, scroll down.

My Stampin' Up! online store is back online as of today. To order any of the 25 stamp sets or any of Stampin' Up! products just click here

Today is Tuesdays Terrific Tips
I have a tip that I just learned and I have been stamping for 20 years so I thought maybe some others may not know about it either.  Pass idea along to your fellow stampers.

Using the 1 3/4" Scallop Punch as Frame for the 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Today I am using the stamp set Very Merry Tags from the Holiday Catalog. I want to make a frame for my stamp
 (Very Merry). This is done when an opening of the same punch is already punched in a piece of card stock and the Stamped image is going to be on the inside of the card.
 The Very Merry stamp is at the top right of the photo.

 I stamped the Very Merry image on Whisper White card stock.
 I punched out a 1 1/4" Cherry Cobbler circle. This is the same size of the Very Merry Circle. I set the Cherry Cobber circle aside for another project.
 I punch around the 1 1/4" Cherry Cobbler opening  with the 
  1 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch. Now I have a frame to use with the Very Merry Circle.


I attached the Cherry Cobbler Scallop Frame to the tag first and then added the Very Merry Circle and it fits right inside the Scallop Frame. I used last years designer Series Paper, Cherry Clobber ink, card stock and Seam Binding. The tag was made with Whisper White card stock and attached with Linen thread.  My tag and package are complete. This tip makes it much easier to punch out the right size of opening especially when the stamped image is on a small piece of card stock. I hope you found it helpful.
Remember my Stampin' Up! online store is back online.
Be sure to check out the Holiday Catalog which is on my store page along with the Big Catalog.
Just click here

Tomorrow is Wednesday Web Site Day along with another card or project.
Until then,
Happy Stampin'
Jane

 




No comments:

Post a Comment