Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween Treat Basket

Today I have a cute little basket for you. Each year on Halloween and Christmas I post this idea. I have found out that each time I post this basket there are several viewers who haven't seen it yet. It's so easy and fun to make. The directions are simple and you can adapt the size of the basket from a very small version to a large size made from a sheet of 12" x 12" piece of card stock.

How cute is this? This basket is made using a 6" x 6" piece of card stock. It's just a nice size to use as party favores or give out to your special Trick or Treaters.



 As long as you have the same amount of rows vertically and horizontally your basket will turn out perfectly.
I chose Basic Black card stock, Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper,  Scallop Oval, Scallop 1 3/4" Circle, and Hexagon Punches.
Toil & Trouble Clear Stamp Set, Black Stazon Ink, Basic Rhinestones, Small Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, and 1/8" Taffeta Pumpkin Pie Ribbon.
I hope you will give this basket a try. Once you make one you will want to make many more! I filled mine with Jolly Ranchers and Midget Tootsie Rolls.
Until Next Time, Happy Stampin'!
Jane
post signature
Add caption

1 comment:

  1. Jane, I'm so GLAD you keep re-posting this! I always forget from holiday to holiday! I'm sure that there are also new recruits that will just love this projects!

    ReplyDelete