Monday, October 14, 2013

Monstermaniacs Halloween Card Share

As soon as I saw this cute stamp set I thought of Halloween. I love the little characters. They aren't scary at all. I used two of the images in my card.  Order number #134972 Five Piece Stamp Set.

Aren't they just too cute!





Designer Series Paper: Modern Medley
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive
Punches: 2 1/2" Circle, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, and  Label Bracket Punch
Ink: Stazon Black and VersaMark Ink
Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight
Big Shot: Circle Framelit Die
Adhesive: Stampin Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive and Multipurpose Liquid Glue
White Stampin' Up! Chalk Marker 
Stamp Sets: Halloween Hello, Tags 4 You, and Monstermaniacs

Until next time, Happy Stampin!
Jane
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment