Monday, October 28, 2013

Marvelous Monday Halloween Printer Tray


It's Marvelous Monday again and I have a Halloween Printer Tray all decorated with Stampin'Up! goodies to show you!

Isn't it cute? I just love it! It so colorful and bright and when I look at it, I smile. This is the first Printers Tray I have decorated. I will be making one for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year and several of the holidays next year. Be sure to check back and see how I decorate these darling trays. I bought my trays at a local Craft Store. I liked this size and that it has eight sections to decorate. They do come in different sizes.

What's so nice about these trays you can decorate them as you please. They are easy to store.

Everything is Stampin' Up! but the spider, spider web and the jack-o-lantern. To the left of the spiders, I made a vase out of the Large Oval Punch and cut the top off to make it look like a vase. I made the roses with Stampin' Up! Simply Pressed Clay and used a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to color the flowers. Be sure to wear gloves.  The bats were made with the Large Butterfly Punch and cutting off the lower wings into a "V" shape. The ghosts are made with the Owl Builder Punch. I cut off the feet, turned it upside down and adhered Basic Black circles from the same punch.

To order Stampin' Up! Products from my online store click here

Hope you enjoyed today's post. Until next time...
Happy Stampin'!
Jane
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment