Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes Christmas Cards

I'm so excited about the cards I'm showing you today. Not only did I used the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set, I cut the images out using the Big Shot and the Holiday Ornaments Framelites Dies. I bought them together as the Ornament Keepsake Bundle from the Holiday Catalog and saved 15%. You can have them for the same price. This bundle makes card making easy peasy!



I love the look of these cards!  For a change, I wanted a soft look and not the traditional Christmas colors.
These are just three of the 9 stamps that come in the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set.
The beautiful embossed oval was made using our new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Holiday Frame. I think it's stunning don't you? If you have a lot of Christmas cards to make this year, the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle will make short work of your cards. The look is so elegant, making them is so easy and fun! There are many other combinations you could use. For some of your cards don't use the folder and stamp and cut out the ornaments and adhere them on your card. Again, easy peasy! I have other cards that will show you many other ideas using this bundle.

Products you will need to make these cards...Click here

Whisper White and Pretty In Pink card stock pg.156 # 100730 & pg. 154 #100459
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Holiday Frame pg. 7 #127820
Ornament Keepsakes Bundle pg. 3 # 129950 (clear mount) 
# 129949 (wood mount)
Rhinestones  Basic Jewels pg. 175 # 119246
Stampin' Dimensionals pg. 177 # 104430
SNAIL Adhesive pg. 177 #104332
Big Shot Machine pg. 186 #113439
 
Non Stampin' Up Product
I used a Sharpie Marker to color the rhinestones pink before adhering them to my card.

In the weeks to come I have all kinds of projects to share with you. Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. 

Again this year I'm having the 12 days of Christmas with a new project or card each week. I will keep you updated on when this will begin.  It will be earlier enough for you to use my ideas for your holiday planning.

Right now I'm working on a Halloween Birthday Party for October 27th. I will be sharing with you my projects.
I'm working on tree decoration using the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle and the beautiful Scalloped Tulle. I hope you will come back and see what I'm up to.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment