Thursday, September 6, 2012

Birthday and Get Well Cards

Three of our granddaughter's have birthdays the first three weeks in September. Page on September 1st, Olivia September 8th and Anna September 15th. Last week I posted Pagie's card but here it is again with Anna's and Olivia's cards.

Olivia's card
Anna's Card
One of our brother in laws, Norm Smith had back surgery yesterday to fuse five of his vertebrae together because they were fractured. I wanted to make a special get well soon card to brighten his day. I hope this will do it.
I love having Stampin' Up! paper, ribbon and other products on hand to make cards any time I need one or want to stamp. It sure beats standing at the card counter trying to find just the right card. And have you priced store bought cards lately? You can't get out of the store with card less that $4.95 now.
If you would like to have Stampin' Up! products on hand to be able to make your own cards that show you really care and can personalize them to fit the person you are making the card for, click here for products at my 24/7 online store.
I hope you have enjoyed my cards. Please leave me a comment.
Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment