Friday, September 21, 2012

Fancy Favor Boxes Meet New Tulle Ribbon

I am having so much fun making cards and projects using the new products from the Holiday Catalog. Today I have three Fancy Favor Boxes using the new Scalloped Tulle Ribbon.
The Tulle comes in three colors; Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso. I couldn't make up my mind which one to use so I make a Fancy Favor Box using each color.

 Isn't this pretty? I love the look of the Tulle all the way around
 the Medallion. I used Kraft card stock, Birds of a Feather designer series paper and Crumb Cake Tulle

 This looks like Fall to me. I used Kraft card stock, Howlstooth & Scaringbone designer series paper and Early Espresso Tulle


This one reminds me of Christmas. I used Kraft card stock, Be of Good Cheer designer series paper and Cherry Clobber Tulle

Don't forget to check out the new products we have in the Holiday catalog. Click here 

Come back tomorrow. I will have a FREE tutorial on how to make the Fancy Favor Box using the medallion and Scalloped Tulle
Have a great week-end!
Happy Stampin'
Jane 



No comments:

Post a Comment