Thursday, September 20, 2012

Christmas Tags Using Core'dinations Card Stock

Today I have Christmas Tags using the featuring Core'dinations card stock, Scentsational Season Bundle from the Holiday Catalog.  I bought the bundle because I saved 15% instead of buying them separately.

I really like this bundle because you can make so many different projects. Cards, tags, 3-D projects and you probably can think of more ideas.



Aren't these the cutest? I love the using the Core'dinations card stock. I chose Early Espresso but it comes in Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green too.
When you sand this card stock you can create an antiqued, distress-color popping look. Outside layers are exclusive Stampin' Up! colors-one side textured and one side smooth. The inside layer is a monochromatic color. This  is revealed when sanded with Stampin' Sanding System.
To get the wood grain look, I used the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from the Holiday Catalog. Just run it through the Big Shot, sand with the Sanding System and you will love the look.

I started with 3" x 3" card stock for the tag base. I cut 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock and ran it through the Textured Impressions folder. I then sanded the pieces and attached them to the 3" x 3" card stock base.
I stamped the images from the Scentsational Season stamp set on Very Vanilla card stock and cut them out using the Big Shot and Framelits Dies. What could be easier and faster?
I added a sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes to balance the look of the tags. I chose to use Stampin' Up! Linen Thread to go along with the more rustic look of the tags.

I keep repeating myself and here we go again, time is passing too fast. It's September 20th today and Christmas will be here in a little over 3 months! It's never too early to start on your Christmas cards and tags. 
To see more information on the Stampin' Up products I used for these tags just click here

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Stampin'
Jane



No comments:

Post a Comment