Saturday, September 8, 2012

LNS Demo Only Challenge 189 Fall into Stamping

This weeks challenge was so much fun. So much fun that I made a card and the Fancy Favor Box.

I fell in love with the new designer paper, Orchard Harvest. I used the plaid side as the second layer of my card and on the opposite side I cut out the leaves and acorns and adhered them using SNAIL adhesive to Very Vanilla card stock.
I stamped a sentiment using Marina Mist Classic Stampin'Ink and the stamp set Trust God on a 1 3/4" Scallop Circle out of Very vanilla card stock and "just for you" from Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and Bitty Banners Framelits. I added Rhinestones from Rhinestone Jewels and 1/8"Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon.

I cut the Fancy Favor Box using Crumb Cake card stock and the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. I chose Early Espresso Core'dination Card stock and embossed the paper with Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Using the new Stampin'Sanding System I sanded the card stock.

I used Word Window punch for the fence, the 1" circle, Small Oval punch, Cup Cake Builder, and Boho Blossoms punchs for the pumpkins with Tangerine Tango and Gumball Green card stock.
After punching out card stock using the Word Window punch, I used Crumb Cake Stampin' ink and a Sponge Dauber to make the fence look weathered. I cut Gumball Green card stock for the grass and the
trendels for the pumpkins. I used SNAIL adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the punched shapes to the card.
Don't forget to visit my Stampin'Up! Online store. www.janegiggy.stampinup.net

Happy Stampin'
Jane





No comments:

Post a Comment