Monday, September 10, 2012

More Halloween

Tonight I have another Halloween project using the Big Shot, 
  the Mini Milk Carton Bigz L Die and the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die. As so many other creations come together accidentally, this project did too.


These little containers with handles don't look like the Mini Milk Carton do they? What happened is I was folding and trimming the carton and I accidentally cut off the top where the carton comes together. I had cut out three of the milk cartons and I didn't want to waste the paper so I cut off the rest of the top portion and improvise by  turning them into little boxes with handles. For the handles I cut some of the left over designer series paper and attached the handles a couple of brads. The boxes are about 4 inches tall so some longer or bigger treats can fit nicely. I added the "BOO" because I couldn't help myself. I'm really into "BOO" right now.

Products Used
Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper p. 24 Holiday Catalog
Basic Black card stock p.156
 Champagne Glimmer Paper p. 18  Holiday Catalog
3/16" Black  Brads from the Neutrals Brads p.174
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine p. 186
Mini Milk Carton Big L Die p.194
Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die p. 192
Decorative Label Punch p. 182

Well I'm off to make some more projects for you to see. I hope you will give one of these a try.
Happy Stampin'
Jane
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment