Monday, September 9, 2013

One of a Kind Christmas Card



Happy Monday! Today I have a One of a Kind Christmas Card to show you. Each year I make several special cards that I only make one of. They do take extra time to make but I love a challenge and look forward to seeing what I can come up with.

I love this one! Here is what I used to make this beautiful card. There is something about the Coastal Cabana card stock and the Silver Glimmer Paper that just takes my eye. Of course like most things, it is much more vivid in person.


FROM THE BIG CATALOG
Coastal Cabana In Color card stock
Whisper White card stock
Sliver Glimmer Paper
Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
Whisper White 5/8" Organza Ribbon
Vantage Faceted Designer Button
Rhinestone Basic Jewels

FROM THE HOLIDAY CATALOG
Festive Flurry Framelits Die

I don't have an online store but you can email me with your order and I will send you an invoice.  Hope you are having a great Monday!
Happy Stampin! 
post signature
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment