Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hello Doily

One of my favorite background stamps is Hello Doily. Today I have two cards using this stamp.  I was attempting to achieve the elegant antique look. I hope I was successful.


This card I used the Beautiful Baroque Emboss Folder for the background. After I stamped the doily on Very Vanilla card stock with Crumb Cake ink. I cut it out and attached it using Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a large pearl and a bow made from Very Vanilla Seam Binding and an Antique Brad.

On the second card I used the Delicate Designs Emboss Folder twice so the scallops are back to back. I place a piece of 5/8" Crochet Trim to cover the seam. Again, I added a large pearl to the center of the stamped image. I used Very Vanilla Card stock and Crumb Cake Ink. 

Thanks for stopping by. To order any of the Stampin' Up! products, please email me and I will send you an invoice.
Until next time,  Happy Stampin'
Jane 
post signature



1 comment:

  1. Your card is very beautiful! I love the elegant antique look you created! Thanks for sharing! hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete