Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Three Cards and a Tag

As promised here are better pictures of the cards and the tag I made using Winter Frost Speciality Designer Series Paper, Festive Flurry Framelits and Festive Flurry Clear Stamp Set.

I just love this stamp set, Designer Series Paper, card stock, Ink and Framelits. Using the Silver Glimmer Paper and the Frosted Finshes Embellishments set off the entire card or tag.
It's so much fun making cards like this. I feel like I'm addicted to the Coastal Cabana color! It's nontraditional color but it works for Christmas.

Stampin' Up! makes it so easy to make beautiful cards by color coordinating it's card  stock, Designer Series Paper, Ink, Ribbon, buttons and embellishments. I don't have to run all over town to find the colors I want and look good together.

If you would like to order any of the Stampin' Up! products, email me and I will send you an invoice.
Until next time...
Happy Stampin'
Jane
post signature
Add caption

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful, Jane! Love the colors! How neat to be getting these made ahead of the holiday rush! Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete