Thursday, September 26, 2013

Color Me Christmas and Oh, Goodie Tags

I thought it would be fun to make some gift tags for the little ones on your Christmas shopping listWhen I saw the Color Me Christmas stamp set I thought it was cute, I had to buy it. The Oh, Goodie stamp set coordinates so well with the Color Me Christmas, I combined the two sets to  make these tags for you today.

How cute are these?
You could use these on grown up gifts too.

I think the added sayings from Oh, Goodie stamp set just makes these tags.
I used Real Red card stock and the Square and Oval Frame Collections in the Big Catalog for the base of the tags. After stamping the image on Whisper White card stock, I used the next smaller Square and Oval Frame and ran them through the Big Shot. I stamped all the images with Stazon Black Ink and then colored with Stampin' Write Markers. To add a little bling, I attached the smallest Rhinestones from the Rhinestone Basics. Finially I tied Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White Baker's Twine to attach the tag to a gift. On the Square pieces I used the corner rounder on the New Envelope Maker.
Children's Christmas cards would be so cute using these stamp sets.
Until Next Time...Happy Stampin'
Jane
post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment