Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Simple and Quick Party Favor Baskets

Today I have  simple and Quick party favors. I'm not sure where the original idea came from, I just know they have been around for a long time. These Party Favor Baskets can be made into different sizes from 4" x 4" to 12" x 12" depending on  the look you want. The look of the basket can be changed by using different designer series paper, adding ribbon or other embellishments.
I started with a 12" X  12"sheet of Be of Good Cheer designer series paper and cut it to 6" X  6".  Score 2 inches on all four sides, crease with bone folder. Cut the outside sections just to the inside crease. Bring the two pieces together with the large piece on the inside. The two smaller pieces will cross over each other. These will be secured with a brad after the handle has been cut.
 For this project I chose the Tasteful Trim die. The die has four choices. For the smallest favor I chose the rick rack. For the larger favor I chose the next larger trim. The trim is 12" long, for this project I just cut the trim to fit the size of the basket.

 Next, I ran the Red Glimmer Paper through the Big Shot using the Snow Flurry Bigz Die. I attached the snowflake and handle at the same time using the Brights Old Olive Glimmer Brads.



 Products Used for this project

Be of  Good Cheer designer series paper
Snow Flurry Bigz Die
Tasteful Trim Bigz Die
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Red Glimmer Paper
Brights Glimmer Brads
1/16" Circle Handheld Punch

No stamping on this but it would be cute to use this basket as a party favor and attach at label with your guests name for a dinner party.

Happy Stampin'! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment