Monday, November 19, 2012

Online Extravganza Begins Today... and Work Shop Cards

Online Extravaganza Begins Today
November 19, 2012

It's here--our biggest online sale of the year! Check out the Online Store to see a complete list of all the products that are on sale--including items discounted up to 50 percent!

And don't forget about our 24-hour-only doorbusters--20 percent off the Big Shot, Doctor's Bag, and Simply Scored Diagonal Plate today only! The 24-hour sales period on these three products will go through 11:50 PM (MT) today, November 19.

While these 20-percent-off items are only available for 24 hours, we've got plenty of others--with discounts up to 50 percent--that will be available the entire 10 days. Check them out now!


When you click on Shop Online of the (Purple store word)

You will see my online Stampin' Up! store. Click on "Shop Now" on the upper right hand side...a new window will open and click on the left hand side where it says Online Extravagana.
Then head over to the Online Extravaganza web page to learn more. Go to my Stampin' Up! online store

Or click on Shop Online on the upper right hand side bar. 
************************************************ 

I had a fun work shop at my home on Saturday night. All but one participant was new to stamping. We had a blast making cards and I made five new friends that night. Andrew and Brook are 11 years old and they blew my mind on how artistic they are. After we finished our cards Andrew and Brook made some Christmas tags using their imagination and newly learned stamping talent. I was so impressed.
Care #1


 Everyone loved seeing how the embossing changes from a dull color to a beautiful shinny one. The Dazzling Diamonds Glitter was a big hit too.

Card #2
I wanted a little sparkle so we used Rhinestone Jewels to set off the card. I had questions on how I made the different shapes so I pulled out my Big Shot. I remember how amazed I was the first time I saw how easy and fast cutting out unique shapes was using the Big Shot. It's so much fun showing how the Framelite just pops out of the card stock.
 The evening took me back to my first days stamping and how excited I was to be able to make a card myself. Up until my first Stampin' Up! work shop I attended stamping was a mystery to me. It still is so much fun to see a finished card or project and know that I did it. My attendees went home feeling the same way.
 What you need to make these cards

Cherry Clobber, Whisper White and Gunball Green card stock
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
Top Note Bigz Die Cut
Textured Impressions Embossing Folder Holiday Frame
Labels Collection Framelits
Extra-Large Oval Punch
Modern Label Punch
Word Window Punch
SNAIL Adhesive
Stampin' Dimensionals
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
3/8" Stitched Stain Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple Ribbon  
  Cherry Clobbler, Early Espresso Stampin' Ink
Joyous Celebrations stamp set
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter 

Happy Stampin!
post signature

 

No comments:

Post a Comment