Sunday, November 4, 2012

Notebook Holders

I spent this afternoon making Notebook Holders. They are so cute and fit in your purse easily. You will have paper handy to take notes, a calendar, and a little Scallop envelope to hold extra change or postage stamps.



I'm still looking for a smaller pen to fit inside then the notebooks, then we will be all set. I decorated the front of the notebooks with Stampin' Up! Designer Fabric, Fun Flowers Bigz L and Flower Folds BigzXL Dies using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine. I added a button for the center of the flower and attached the flower to the case using my glue gun.



Any one of these would make a great teacher gift for Christmas.
 Shop Online with any time, just click on the upper right button and you will go to my Stampin' Up! online store.
 
Hope you week end was fun and relaxing.
Happy Stampin'
post signature

5 comments:

  1. These are really neat, Jane. I made a bunch this year to give to my customers as Christmas gifts. I plan to put a pack of dimensionals (added gift) inside along with their Christmas cards! These are so handy to carry around!!
    Smiles, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you get notepads to fit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got mine at Office Max. They were 5' x 7' and I had them cut down.
    Thanks for your question.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how do I get directions to make this notebook holder?

    ReplyDelete
  5. “Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”
    He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: 247officedept@gmail.com Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete