Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
It's a sunny 52 degrees here in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I hope all of you are having a nice Thanksgiving with loved ones or friends.  Today I have three Thanksgiving cards for you.



  For the top and last card I used the Full of Blessings set from the Holiday Catalog. The Middle card I used the Days of Gratitude stamp set for the Big Catalog.

We are having two Thanksgiving dinners this year. Today our daughter Pam and granddaughter Sarah are coming to share our evening meal with us. Turkey, cranberries, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie. Friday we are traveling to Holt, Michigan to have Thanksgiving with our son, Dan; Maria, Rebekah and Christian. Mary; Brian, Hannah and Olivia, Pam and Sarah.
I have so much to be thankful for. A wonderful family and many great friends.
Wishing all of my stamper friends a relaxing Thanksgiving!
Happy Stampin'!
post signature
 

No comments:

Post a Comment