Monday, November 5, 2012

Comoposition Notebooks

Good Morning! Today I have a couple of decorating ideas to cover the black and white Composition Notebooks you can find in the Dollar stores. For each notebook it takes 2 sheets of 12" x 12" designer series paper and a 3-4" strip of card stock. I used Sticky Strip to adhere the paper to the notebook. On the first notebook I added a piece of ribbon to give the cover more interest.
 I chose World Spectacular designer series paper, More Mustard card stock and Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon on the cover. This pattern is fun and very colorful.
 I loved the Attic Boutique designer series paper; now retired. I had a couple of sheets left and just had to use them on this  notebook. I found some pens that had a clear barrel and rolled a piece of designer series paper like a very small tube and carefully placed it in the barrel. It gives the gift a nice touch.

I love this project because the decorating idea are limit less! 
Stampin' Up! has 14 different 12" x 12" Designer Series Papers plus Patterned 12" x 12" paper in all of Stampin' Up! colors and 4 more choices in the Holiday Catalog! Each one of the 18 choices of designer series paper that are double-sided patterns.

Products used to make this project

Composition Notebook
 Designer Series Paper (2 sheets for each notebook)
Card stock
Sticky strip
3/16" Corner Rounder 
Pen (if desired)
Let me know what you think.
Remember...leave me a comment this week before Thursday to have your name put in the drawing to win my Christmas Tags. I will announce the winner Thursday night. The winner has 24 hours to email me their mailing address.
Happy Stampin'
post signature
 
  
 

2 comments:

  1. I love them, Jane...especially the one made with the Attic Boutique paper! I'm making some for a craft fair next week and I have some of the paper left, too. I will definitely be casing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful composition notebooks, Jane! I forget about using printed papers for them! I buy lots of composition books on sale before school starts, usually 2/$1.00! I've have one sitting in my stamping mess! You've inspired me to get going on it!

    ReplyDelete