Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rudolf The Red Nose Reindeer


I saw the cutest Rudolf card on Connie Babbert's blog.
I just had to CASE it.

 

Aren't these the cutest things you have ever seen? I feel in love with Rudolf. I made a gift tag for a gift I have for one of my great nephews. Absolute love these and they are so much fun to make.

What you need to make this card

Choice of card stock and designer series paper
Early Espresso card stock for Rudolf's head and face
Whisper White, Sahara Sand and Basic Black card stock 
Red and Gold Glimmer Paper
1" Circle Punch
Hearts Collection Framelits (3rd Heart)
Snow Flurry Bigz Die (for Antlers)
Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
White Gel Pen
Word Window and Modern Label Punches
Stampin' Dimensionals
Glue Dots
Lacy brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

 I think any age would love to get one of these Rudolf cards!
Happy Stampin'!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment