Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Angel

 I found a wonderful angel template on Carol Hurlock's blog. She posted her tutorial back in 2011. I have been playing around with what type of paper I would use and how I was going to decorate my angel. Here is what I came up with this evening.
 
Click here for the template for the angel.
What you need to make an Christmas Angel like mine

Very Vanilla card stock
5/8" Crochet Trim
Pearl  Basic Jewels
Champagne Glimmer Paper
Merry Minis Punch Pack
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
White Button from Neutrals Designer Buttons
Champagne Glass Stampin' Glitter
Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Sticky Strip

Non Stampin' Up! items
Wooden Bead
Christmas Ornament hanger

You have plenty of time to make one for your tree and another one to give to a friend.
Happy Stampin' 
  Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment