Friday, December 7, 2012

Just Add a Llitlte Glimmer

I added just a little "Glimmer" to some of my cards today.
I had some scraps of Red, Champagne and Silver Glimmer paper on my desk, after looking at them I didn't want to throw them away. I realized that some of my already made Christmas cards would be suitable to add a star here, a heart there or a couple of strips to frame the main focus of my card. So, this is what I came up with.







What you will need to make these cards...I used a variety of different stamp set, card stock, designer series paper and Glimmer Paper.
Products I used:
Whisper White, Old Olive, Cherry Clobber, Very Vanilla card stock
Ink: Cherry Clobber, Old Olive and Tangerine Tango
DesignerSeries Paper: Festival of Prints and Be of Good Cheer 
Stamp Sets: Bells & Boughs, Frosty Friends, Heart of Christmas and Scentsational Season
Framelits Dies: Holiday Collection and Holiday Ornaments   
Punches: Merry Minis
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
Red, Sliver and Champagne Glimmer Paper  
Silver Cording: Retired from Stampin' Up! 
If you have any other ideas on how to use up small scraps of Glimmer paper, leave me a comment.
Happy Stampin'
post signature
  
 
              

No comments:

Post a Comment