Thursday, January 9, 2014

Valentine Cards

With Valentine's Day a little more than a month away I have a couple of cards for you today. I really like using the new Silver Vellum paper with a sheet of Red Metal. Nothing says Valentine's Day better than RED!


This second card is made using the Label Framelit Die.
 The love U is from the Circle Framelit Die.
I think this would be a fun card to get in the mail.
This is the back of the card showing how I inserted the window sheets in between the two pieces of card stock to give the card a finished look.

Products I used to make these cards:
Whisper White and Real Red card Stock
Real Red Classsic Stampin' Pad
Silver Vellum designer Series paper
Silver Glimmer Paper
Red Metal Sheet from Add a Little Dazzle
Circle Framelit Die
Small Heart Punch
Window Sheet
Snail Adhesive
Big Shot Die cutting machine

Until next time...
Happy Stampin' !
Jane
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment