Good Morning! Today I have a project and tutorial I think you will really like. It can be used for several different occasions. I saw this idea on Connie Steward's Blog and love them so much I had to make some myself.
Hersey Kiss Spiral Flowers
I used the Spiral Flower Die from Stampin' Up! Cut the card stock 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" and ran it through the Big Shot.
1) I used my bone folder and broke down the fibers in the flower.
2) I used a blender pen to start the rolling of the die to create the flower.
3) I made sure I left enough room in the center to put a Hersey Kiss.
4) I used a cool heat gun to put my flowers together.
5) To give the flower stability, I punched out a Blossom to attached the Spiral flower and leaves. I used the small Oval Punch and cut the card stock to resemble a leaf. I attached the flower and leaves using my heat gun.
6) Picture of flowers with out a tag.
7) Finial project with tags. I'm planning on making some of these for our Easter dinner to have at each place setting.
Until next time...Happy Stampin'