Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy Watercolor Meets Coastal Cabana

Good Morning from a very snowy Kalamazoo, Michigan. We measured another 6 inches of snow overnight and it is still coming down. Schools are closed due to the slippery roads. Man..Where is Spring?

Well, we can have some Spring with the cards I made using the Happy Watercolor stamp set and the beautiful color Coastal Cabana. I saw some cards using this color in our Stampin' Success Magazine and I had to give it a try. On Monday I featured the Happy Watercolor set with Lovely Lilac which is retired now. I have fallen in love with the Happy Watercolor stamp set and Coastal Cabana card stock. See what you think about these cards....

I chose a Tea Lace Paper Doily and covered it in Gold Embossing Ink and then Gold Embossing Powder and heated the doily with my heat gun. I really like how it turned out.
The Coastal Cabana and gold go perfect together.

To enhance the card I used Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon and Gold Baker's Twine.

On this card I added some of Stampin' Up!  1 1/4"Burlap Ribbon just below the Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon.

It's so much fun to see how different the same stamp set looks when using different colors of ink, card stock and ribbon.


Now available: Sweet Pie Stamps!
I just love these stamps. I placed my order this morning! I can't wait to stamp with them. The little girl's faces are just darling!
Sweetie Pie Frames Photopolymer Stamp Set
#137121 (14) stamps...$13.95

Sweetie Pie Photopolymer Stamps Set
#136849 (12) stamps....#13.95

To purchase any of the above products and new Photopolymer Sweetie Pie stamps click HERE
You will be connected to my Stampi' Up! online store. Open 24/7.
If you have any questions feel free to email me and I will do my best to answer them for you. If I don't know the answer, I will find out. Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...
Happy Stampin'!
Jane
post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment