Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sweet Sorbet and Banner Punch

Today I have some cards made using products I earned FREE from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog!  I used the Sweet Sorbet designer series paper and the Banner punch.





Adding the pennants to the card using the Banner punch adds so much. Punch size is 5/8" x 3/4". The Sweet Sorbet designer series paper come 12 double-sided sheets to a package. Six double-sided designs. The paper is acid and Lignin free.
Colors are Basic Black, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit, and Whisper White.

To order Stampin' Up! products go to my online store.
Click HERE  Open 24/7
For each $50 you spend you can choose one of the 13 differentt products from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog!

I hope you are having a great week end. Here in Kalamazoo, it's 28 degrees and sunny. Compared to the sub zero temps we have had the last couple of weeks, we are having  heat wave. :-)

Pictures of before and after of the ice built up on the roof of our back deck. One piece of ice weighed over 150 pounds.






 I don't know about you but I'm going into my Studio to make more cards!
Until next time...
Happy Stampin'!
Jane
post signature



 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jane...those crazy ice sculptures you shared look pretty amazing! I am sure you'll be even happier than I am when winter officially goes away and I am hoping that will happen soon! They are predicting more ice, snow and winter storms for us starting tonight...ugh! I was hoping that we were done with that. In the meantime, the cheery pictures of your cards were fun to look at! I love the paper piecing on the Vivid Vases card and I am loving the metallic foil just as much as you are! Running it thru an embossing folder is so easy and such a WOW effect! Thanks for sharing and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete