Friday, February 28, 2014

Gold and Silver Foil Sheet Cards

Today I have some cards featuring the Gold and Silver Sheets from the Occasional Catalog. These sheets can be cut with punches or Big Shot Dies. They are acid free so they are great to use in your scrapbook too.

 I used the Happy Watercolor stamp set along with the Gold Foil paper, Strawberry Strawberry Slush and Whisper White card stock. I added 3/8" Strawberry Slush Ruffle Stretch Trim at the top to tie the complete look together. I ran the Gold Foil paper through the Big Shot using the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.
 On the is card I used the same set; Happy Watercolor. This time I used the Silver Foil Paper ran it through the Big Shot using the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder. I used Pistachio Pudding card stock and Stampin' Write Marker along with Pink Pirouette for the flowers.
I used Petal Parade stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog.
I ran a piece of Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot using the Floral Frames Collection to make the flower. I then stamped in Coastal Cabana and Crisp Cantaloupe Classic Stampin' Ink. This time I used Coastal Cabana 3/8" Ruffled Stretch Trim to coordinate with Coastal Cabana card stock. 
Vivid Vases is one of our Single Stamps from the Occasions Catalog. This stamp is one of my favorites. For this card instead of coloring the vases with Stampin' Write Markers, I stamped the image on the back of the designer series paper; Sweet Sorbet from the Sale-A-Brations Catalog. I cut out the images out and used Tombow Liquid Glue to attach them to the stamped vases on Whisper White card stock that I had ran through the Big Shot using one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits.

Be sure to check out the Occasions and Sale-A-Brations catalogs on my online store. It's open 24/7. Just click HERE

If you have any questions please email me or leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you.
Until next time...
Happy Stampin'
Jane 
post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment