Saturday, August 24, 2013

New Label and Circle Card Thinlits Dies



Good morning! Today I have exciting new products from Stampin' up! The Label and Circle Card Thinlits Dies. Below are cards I've made using the Circle Thinlit Die and retired Designer Series Papers.
I absolutely love how these cards turned out. They actually flip so you can see what is on the other side of the circle when you open the card. There are many ways to decorate the card. On my Christmas card below, I used the Circle Thinlit Die, Festive Flurry Clear Stamp Set, Festive Flurry  Framelits, and Stampin' Up! new Winter Festive Designer Series Paper, Silver Glimmer Paper and Coastal Cabana card stock which is one of the new In Colors. I love all the new In Colors but Coastal Cabana is my favorite!
 The circle on the card is a little bit bigger than the 2 1/2" Circle Punch and 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch so there is a nice frame of the card stock for the punched circles. On the right side of the card I added Designer Series card stock that matches the Designer Series Paper on the outer circle. On the inside I used Whisper White card stock and stamped my greeting in Night Of Navy Ink. To add some more sparkle, I applied Rhinestones to the card.

I no longer have my Stampin' Up! Website but you can still order Stampin' up! products from me. To order products from me email me and I will send you the total and method of payment.  Click here

I hope you enjoyed the new Thinlits Die and cards. Thanks for visiting! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment