Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Halloween Treats

Over the week end I was busy playing with my Halloween and Christmas stamps. Don't you love it when you have a few spare hours to stamp? Well, that's just what I did on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

I made my yearly Halloween tree; using most of my decorations from last year.

My husband brought in a couple of small twigs from our yard and I Recycled a glass bottle and used some of the brown packing paper that comes with our Stampin' Up! Orders. I held the paper in place with a rubber band and tied a bow using Orchard Harvest Designer Fabric from the Holiday Catalog.

Can you see the spider webs? I made these using my hot glue gun. It happened by mistake. I was gluing the leaves on the branches and I continued to get glue strings. Then it dawned on me....why fight it? ..leave the strings on as spider webs! I added my idea of a spider toward the bow on the bottle. This is such a fun project!

Each Halloween season I make some Halloween pictures. I've had this four section frame for several years. When I saw the Googly Ghouls stamp set, I knew how to decorate the frame.
Aren't they cute little Googly Ghouls!
If you want to make fun projects just go to my 24/7 online store here:
www.janegiggy.stampinup.net. Click on Shop Now

I finished many cards for Halloween and Christmas..check back tomorrow and see my One Of A Kind Christmas Card.

Until then....Happy Stampin'
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment